2320.105 Transfer of Sponsored Projects Policy and Procedure


Any sponsored project that is sought to be transferred from another institution to the University, or from the University to another institution, must be processed through ORED as set forth in this policy.

ORED Policy - Close Out of Sponsored Projects ORED Policy - Negotiation and Execution of Sponsored Project Awards and Agreements ORED Policy - Sponsored Project Award Set-Up ORED Policy - Temporary Release of Sponsored Project Funds or Temporary Extension

Project Transfer Request Form

Published on 2012-12-04

Administrative Oversight & Contact Information

Office of Research and Economic Development

11200 SW 8th Street - MARC 430
Miami, FL 33199
  • Phone: 3053482494

Related Subjects