2509.001 Qualifying for Services From the Disability Resource Center Policy and Procedures
To provide a means by which students with disabilities may request reasonable academic accommodations and services from Florida International University. Accommodations approved by the DRC will not compromise the academic integrity of the course.
While the University is committed to assisting students with disabilities to fully participate in academic programs, the University is not required to fundamentally alter any programs or activities, including academic programs of study and course requirements.
The 2509.001 Qualifying for Services from the Disability Resources Center Policy includes the following procedures:
- 2509.001b Course Substitution Requests Through Disability Resource Center
- 2509.001f Admissions Appeal Review Through the Disability Resource Center
- 2509.001g Use of Adaptive Technology Provided by the Disability Resource Center
- 2509.001i Priority Registration through the Disability Resource Center Group
- 2509.001j Use of Reader/Scribe/Note taker Accommodation at the Disability Resource Center
Published on 2010-05-11
Administrative Oversight & Contact Information
Disability Resource Center
Miami, FL 33199
- Phone: 3053483532