2350.100a Use of Sponsored Research Funds Procedure


At times, the Office of Research and Economic Development (ORED) may allocate funds to University faculty for the purpose of furthering research. Such funds may take various forms, including but not limited to, miscellaneous or residual funds, F&A, commitments, seed or bridge funding or faculty research awards.

Published on 2015-10-07

Administrative Oversight & Contact Information

Andres Gil

Vice President for Research

11200 S.W. Eighth Street MARC 430 Miami FL 33199
  • Phone: 3053482494
  • Facsimile: 3053486389

Related Subjects